The Union Station train depot was built in 1929 on the state line between Arkansas and Texas. Half of the building is in one state, the other half is in another. The street in front of the building is still paved in brick.
Anthonly L. Ghio, sr. was present at the first sale of lots in 1873 that founded what is now Texarkana, Arkansas and Texarkana, Texas. Mr. Ghio purchased the third lot and was the first to build. He later served as mayor of the Texas side.